Saturday, May 26, 2007

Psa 71:1 In You, O Jehovah, I put my trust; let me never be put to shame.
Psa 71:2 Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape; bow down Your ear to me, and save me.
Psa 71:3 Be a rock of refuge for me, to which I may always go; You have commanded to save me; for You are my Rock and my Fortress.
Psa 71:4 Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
Psa 71:5 For You are my hope, O Lord God, my trust from my youth.
Psa 71:6 On You I have rested from the womb; You are He who took me out of my mother's bowels; my praise always shall be of You.
Psa 71:7 I am like a wonder to many, but You are my strong tower.
Psa 71:8 Let my mouth be filled with Your praise, with Your honor all the day.
Psa 71:9 Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength fails.
Psa 71:10 For my enemies speak against me; and those who watch for my soul plot together,
Psa 71:11 saying, God has forsaken him; pursue and take him, for there is none to deliver him.
Psa 71:12 O God, be not far from me; O my God, make haste for my help.
Psa 71:13 Let them be ashamed; let those who are enemies of my soul be consumed; let them be covered with reproach and dishonor, those who seek my hurt.
Psa 71:14 But I will hope without ceasing, and I will add more in all Your praise.
Psa 71:15 My mouth shall show forth Your righteousness and Your salvation all the day; for I do not know how many they are.
Psa 71:16 I will go in the strength of the Lord Jehovah; I will speak of Your righteousness, of Yours alone.
Psa 71:17 O God, You have taught me from my youth; and before now I have declared Your wonderful works.
Psa 71:18 And now when I am old and gray-headed, O God, do not leave me; until I have declared Your strength to this generation, and Your power to everyone who is to come.
Psa 71:19 And Your righteousness, O God, is very high, who have done great things. O God, who is like You,
Psa 71:20 who has shown me great and evil distresses; You will turn me; You will make me live. You will turn me from the depths of the earth, You will bring me up.
Psa 71:21 You will increase my greatness and surround and comfort me on every side.
Psa 71:22 I will also praise You with a harp. O my God, I will sing Your truth; to You I will sing with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel.
Psa 71:23 My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing to You, and my soul, which You have redeemed.
Psa 71:24 My tongue also shall muse on Your righteousness all the day long; for those who seek my evil have turned pale, they are brought to shame.

No comments: